Monday 17 January 2011

Brief/Last year overview

My name is sophie and i am currently studying media at A2 level. For our AS project, last year me and my group made a two minute openeing to a film with a 'high school musical' theme, and we was the only group to have come up with a comedy piece. In my group there were four of us including myself, and we each had different roles within the group aswel as all working together. Harry was the script writer, Jazelle was the editor, Jess was the director and i did the storyboard. We all helped and came up with different and good ideas for the project we was doing, we all worked well as a group and got on good with eachother which helped us manage to complete the work we had to do on time. From doing this project, it will help us with our new one as we are a little bit more experienced with filming and digital technology and therefore we can use that knowledge and produce something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment